Lecturers from JINR, its member-states and other countries will deliver lectures on the following topics:
All students are invited to contribute original research papers as posters.
- Status and main recent experimental results from accelerators: HERA, TEVATRON and others.
- LHC programme and future experiments: ATLAS, CMS and others.
- Physics with future linear colliders: (ILC).
- Non-Accelerator Physics.
- Physics "in" and "beyond" the Standard Model.
- Soft and Hard QCD Processes (perturbative and nonperturbative processes, jets, hard diffraction, QGP and so on).
- New trends in Quantum Field Theory.
- Relativistic Nuclear Physics.
- Review lectures on New Trends in Technologies, Nanotechnologies, Information Technologies, Quantum Computing Technologies and New Materials.